July 14 - August 18, 2017
Washington University in St. Louis welcomes undergraduates from around the world for summer study. Current undergraduate students can participate in our five-week International Summer Study program, taking two courses, attending social and cultural events, and meeting with university deans and directors. Our small courses and friendly campus provide the ideal introduction to American education.
Earn six units of credit at a leading university. Choose from over 50 courses.
- American Politics & Culture
- Leadership & Innovation
- Pre-Medical Studies
- English & Communication
- Arts & Sciences, including Economics, Psychology, Anthropology, and Music
Immerse yourself in American Culture.
- Attend a professional baseball game, musical theater, and world-class museums and institutions.
- Walk, golf, or paddle-boat through the largest urban park in the U.S.
- Explore shops, galleries, restaurants, and festivals in the eclectic nearby neighborhoods.
- Residing on a college campus that is ranked #1 by CollegeMagazine.com.
Connect with us.
- Engage with American professors in small, interactive courses.
- Make friends with American students in the dorms, classes, and at campus events.
- Meet university leaders at events held in your honor.
- Tour research labs, medical facilities, and innovation hubs.
- Exchange ideas with entrepreneurs and innovators.
International high school students may participate in one of our pre-college programs. Learn More
Already in the United States studying on an F-1 visa at another U.S. university? You may register for summer courses at Washington University as a visiting student or apply for consideration to join International Summer Study. Learn More