Program Update: Thursday, March 19, 2020
We regret to announce that the 2020 International Summer Study Program at Washington University in St. Louis has been canceled in response to the global pandemic of the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19). All admitted students will be fully refunded. Please address all questions to email@example.com.
Join students from around the world in the International Summer Study Program!
We are small, high-touch, and endeavor to know every student by name. We offer the rigorous coursework of a top 20 university, complemented by cultural programming during evenings and weekends. Finally, we organize optional information sessions with each of our graduate and professional schools and help you prepare strong applications for graduate school. After completing our program, past participants have been accepted for graduate study at institutions including the University of Southern California, Columbia, Washington University in St. Louis, Carnegie Mellon, Duke, UC San Diego, and Princeton.
Our program includes:
- 6-7 units of academic credit chosen from a wide range of courses
- An American student buddy who provides social and cultural support
- Social activities and excursions that introduce St. Louis and the surrounding region
- Optional tours of graduate and professional schools + application workshops
Eligible students must:
- Be 18 years of age or older by July 1, 2020
- Be a current university-level undergraduate student.
- Have completed one year of undergraduate study by July 1, 2020.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Submit English Language Test (ELT) Scores (additional details)