There are numerous benefits to working on campus during the summer. Current students can find information about on-campus summer employment below.
- Apply to be a Program Assistant (PA) for the undergraduate program, International Summer Study.
- Work with Summer Experiences serving pre-college students enrolled in a variety of programs.
- Review the employment opportunities available with Summer Programs and Conference Services (SPCS).
- Work at the Danforth University Center (DUC).
- The College Prep Program seeks Program Assistants for Summer Academy 2017.
- Find diverse and dynamic options with ResLife.
For an overview of all job postings on campus, students are encouraged to stop by the Career Center, located in the DUC, or browse job openings online through CAREERlink. An active WUSTL key is needed to log in to this site. To browse on-campus opportunities only, go to "My Jobs," "Jobs Posted by WU Career Centers," and use an advanced search to sort by semester offered, industry, and job location.
Research opportunities, on both a volunteer and paid basis, with the Office of Undergraduate Research.